Back Pain Treatment
Millions of individuals struggle with back pain. Back pain can keep you from enjoying your favorite activities and may even hinder you from completing daily tasks. At Bove Family Chiropractic in Norristown, PA, our chiropractor provides natural treatment solutions for back pain. Our chiropractor, Dr. Paul Bove, will perform a thorough examination and create a personalized plan to treat your back pain.
Common Causes of Back Pain
There are many things that can cause back pain. The following are a few examples of the most common causes of pain:
- Arthritis: Many people suffer from various types of arthritis. Stiffness, swelling, and achy joints are all symptoms of arthritis.
- Pulled Muscles: People often put excess strain on back muscles and tendons when exercising or even doing daily activities. This is a major cause of back pain.
- Herniated Discs: A disc is a cushioning between vertebrae in the spine. When discs move, bulge, or even rupture, they can cause extreme pain.
- Stress: Your back is often under a lot of stress keeping your body upright and moving correctly. Excess weight or poor posture can cause the back to work harder and eventually cause pain.
- Accidents: Sudden accidents, such as falls or a car crash, can cause damage to the back. Sometimes, injuries to the back don't show up immediately after an accident occurs.
How Chiropractic Care Can Help
There are several techniques that our chiropractor may use when treating your back pain, including:
- Adjustments: Our chiropractor will realign your spine to alleviate pressure and tension in the back. This will also improve your posture and help you avoid future pain.
- Muscle Therapy: Our therapist provides a variety of soft tissues therapies and exercises to alleviate pain and stiffness in the back.
- Acupuncture: This treatment involves inserting thin needles into targeted areas of the body. This promotes blood flow and boosts your overall health.
- Electrical Stimulation: This type of treatment delivers electrical signals to specific areas in the back. The stimulation will trigger healing in the back muscles and prevent muscle atrophy.
We offer a variety of other treatments as well. Dr. Bove will determine what methods are best for you based on your condition.
Visit Our Chiropractor in Norristown, PA for Back Pain Treatment
If you are experiencing back pain, you don’t have to continue suffering. It is important not to delay treatment, as your condition could worsen or cause other health complications. At Bove Family Chiropractic in Norristown, PA, we offer natural pain management techniques for back pain, injuries, and other health conditions. We will help you return to a pain-free life. Call us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more.